SONGFEST 2020 CANCELLED
As a part of Pepperdine University's response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, the 2020 production of Songfest has been cancelled. We will begin planning for Songfest 2021 soon.
For more information on Pepperdine's response, visit:
Every year, all participants in Songfest are required to register for the event. The registration process is done online, and only takes a few moments.
Registration is not just for cast members. Everyone involved with the show should register. This includes group leaders, group members, hosts, musicians, tech crew members, staff, etc.
Why is Registration Required?
- So that we know how many people are participating overall, and can plan accordingly.
- So that we can monitor performing group sizes.
- So that when necessary, we can contact all participants with important Songfest information.
- So that we list participant names correctly in the program.
- So that we know where to place everyone at the dress rehearsal.
- So that we can learn a little bit about our Songfest participants, and hopefully use our knowledge to make improvements to the Songfest experience for future participants.
Further questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for Songfest 2020
Songfest registration is currently closed.
Registration for Songfest 2021 will open a few days before the Kick-Off Event in February 2021.