Songfest 2021 *IS* happening in a modified virtual format. For more about Songfest 2021, see here.
Songfest 2021 is being produced amidst very unusual circumstances arising from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Much of the information on this site may not be applicable to the Songfest 2021 production.
Songfest Participant Info
Being a part of a Songfest group is one of the most unique, special, and memorable things a student can do during their years of study at Pepperdine.
2020 Show Participation
Songfest 2020 has come and gone! However, to give future participants an idea of what is to come next time, the information on this page will be left up until late 2021, when it will be updated with information for Songfest 2022.
OLD INFORMATION - FOR REFERENCE ONLY!
ALL Seaver students are welcome to be part of Songfest!
If you want to be a part of Songfest 2020, here's what to do:
- Attend the Songfest 2020 Kick-Off Event.
- Choose any group (see participating groups below).
- Register to participate with your group of choice.
- This can be done at any point prior to your first rehearsal- including prior to the Kick-Off Event!
- Sign a Participant Liability Waiver and turn it in to your group's Producer at your first rehearsal.
- Start attending your group's nightly rehearsals
- rehearsal info avaialble at the Kick-Off Event, or by emailing email@example.com
- At your first rehearsal, tell the group leader(s) you'd like to join. They'll be thrilled to have you!
Don't have a group? You are welcome to join ANY competing (i.e. student) group!
Not sure which group to join? No problem!
Come to the Kick-Off Event and talk to the staff. We'd be thrilled to connect you.
Confused? Other questions? No worries- just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Participant Resources
All participants (including group leaders, cast members, and others just helping out) must register online prior to their first rehearsal. Group leaders will review and approve/remove their group registrants by Friday, February 21 at 10 PM.
To register for Songfest 2020, visit the Songfest Registration page.
Songfest 2020 Participating Groups:
- Alpha Omega and Company
- Eta Theta Tau
- Gamma Ghkkkkket Sigma and Friends
- Pepperdine Step Team
- Alumni, Staff, and Faculty (non-competing)
Click on a group name for more information (including group statements).
Participation Questions? Email email@example.com.